How It Works
- You sell your residence or other property to Voices Of Variety for a price below the appraised market value—a transaction that is part charitable gift and part sale.
- Voices Of Variety may use the property, but usually elects to sell it and use the proceeds of the sale for the gift purposes you specified.
- You receive an immediate income tax deduction for the discount you took from the appraised market value of your property.
- You pay no capital gains tax on the donated portion of the property.
- You can receive payment from us in a lump sum, or in fixed installments.
- More details on Charitable Bargain Sales.
- Frequently asked questions about Charitable Bargain Sales.
- Contact us so we can assist you through every step.
The material presented on this Planned Giving website is not offered as legal or tax advice.
Read full disclaimer|Sitemap|