There are many ways to make a gift to Voices of Variety. Take a look at some of the options designed to help you to achieve different goals, and feel free to contact us with questions.
- Make an important impact to Voices of Variety that doesn’t cost you anything during your lifetime, but that is priceless as part of the legacy that you leave behind.
- Avoid capital gains liability and take an income tax deduction.
- Leave more of your estate to your heirs.
- Continue to receive benefits back from the assets you give to Voices of Variety — and thus multiply your gift.
- Reduce high tax liability now; gain additional income later.
- Create a long-term gift that won’t draw funds from your estate.
- Reduce gift and estate taxes and leave more of your assets to your heirs.
- Tap into one of your most valuable assets to make a gift to Voices of Variety.
- Include a gift from your will or trust (cash, specific property, or a share of the estate).
- Use appreciated property instead of cash to make your gift.
- Name Voices of Variety as beneficiary of your retirement plan, and leave less-taxed assets to family.
- Create a life-income plan like a charitable gift annuity,charitable remainder annuity trust or charitable remainder unitrust.
- Establish a deferred gift annuity.
- Create a new life insurance policy, or donate a paid-up policy of coverage you no longer need.
- Create a charitable lead trust to pay income to Voices of Variety for a fixed time, then pay the remainder to your heirs.
- Use real estate to make your gift to Voices of Variety.
- A great way to provide resources that help Voices of Variety maintain our traditions.
- Buy low and give high — while avoiding capital gains tax.
- Eliminate income tax on retirement plan assets, and free up other property to pass to your heirs.
- Receive income for your lifetime, receive a charitable deduction, and diversify your holdings.
- Receive a larger deduction and a higher income rate than an immediate payment annuity.
- Increase your ability to make a significant gift to Voices of Variety.
- Reduce gift and estate taxes, and freeze the taxable value of growing assets before they pass to your family.
- Avoid capital gains tax, receive an income tax deduction — and have the option of a gift that doesn’t affect your lifestyle.
Use our interactive Plan a Gift to determine what type of planned gift might best suit your goals, assets and age.