Looking to bid on construction projects at VOV? If so, you have found the right web page!
We have several projects coming up and we are inviting qualified contractors to submit bids. If you are interested, please follow these steps.
- Review project descriptions Review projects described below and see which one(s) your company wishes to bid on.
- Download “Bid Requirements” document Be sure to download, print, review, and then sign this document. Then bring the document with you to one of the presentations. Click here to download bid requirements document
- Download “Insurance Requirements” document Be sure to download, review, and send this document off to your insurance company so they can issue a certificate of insurance. Then bring the Certificate of Insurance with you to the presentation or bring a letter from your insurance company stating that you have the required insurance needed. Click here to download insurance requirements document
- Come to Presentation / Email Us – We will have a presentation for each project. During this presentation, we will discuss the specifics, perform a site walk through, and go over exactly what we are looking for. Additional paperwork will be provided at these presentations including specific measurements and drawings (where applicable). It is imperative that you attend the meeting in order to obtain this information. If you do not see a presentation date listed, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request additional information.
- Ask Questions If you have questions, please email the questions to email@example.com and be sure to specify the project’s name in the subject of the email. All questions will be addressed via email.
- Submit a bid Be sure to submit the bid before the deadline.
Upcoming Construction Projects
Voices Of Variety Facility, Go cart, Restaurant, car wash, bowling alley, day care, concert hall, music Building, for tv shows,our promotional gift shop, work out gym, indoor multi purpose for tennis, football, volley ball, track races, basketball, soccer facility. (all in one)
We will be creating and replacing several areas of the vov facility.
If you are a creative contractor interested in bidding on this project, please contact VOV, Director of Facilities, at firstname.lastname@example.org and provide details of your qualifications.
New world vov
There are several new construction projects and
We’ll also need to do some renovations/ creating a new pool surface itself and on the vov grounds.
If you are a qualified contractor interested in bidding on this project, please contact VOV, Director of Facilities, at email@example.com and provide details of your qualifications.
Presentation Date: Stay Tuned
Presentation Time: 10–11 a.m.
Location: to be determined
Project Timeline: Negotiable